BBQ GRILL REPAIR
BBQ GRILL REPAIR. $179 + PARTS & LABOR IF REQUIRED
(INCLUDES – Trip (2x), Troubleshooting, Isolating part(s), Researching, Ordering Parts and Return 2nd Trip to Install Parts)
Once the problem is diagnosed by our technician, each client will be given the cost (72 hours after initial visit) upfront of parts and labor to find and install that part. Some older and unique grill parts can require a special order that can take 7-30 days to deliver.
Note: Gas Repair Labor is $149.00 Hour – 15 Min Increments thereafter (Ex: 15 min labor $37.25)
- Texas Grill Masters Warranties labor for 30 days. The manufacturer will warranty part.
- Texas Grill Masters is not responsible for grills or parts that do not work upon arrival.
- Texas Grill Masters is not responsible for manufacturer part defects.
- Texas Grill Masters will charge for any additional trips outside of the original scope of work to BBQ Grill.
- Our fuel, time, and industry knowledge are worth $149 for any estimate or technical grill consultation. Price will be taken off any repair if we do business together. Our time is valuable. Thank You For Your Business!
BBQ GRILL CLEANING
Deep Clean & Polish (2 Burner) $169
Note: Add $49 per additional burner NOTE: (Viking, DCS, Lynx, Lion, Fire Magic, Coyote, GE Mono and other brands have 2 burners for ONE knob. “Horse Shoe” shaped. Note, 2 or 3 flames coming out of one burner is a duel or tri burner and considered 2 or 3 burners… doubling or tripling the size of grill and time to clean.)
*** Infrared Burner or Side Cooker or Rotisserie = 1 burner each.
ALL BBQ CLEANING INVOLVES
Removing all salmonella, meat-borne bacteria, rust, flammable grease build up, sooty and grimy grease from grates, warming racks, flavor bars, drip pan, heat plates inside & outside your grill. We polish exterior stainless steel surfaces where applicable. Our quality, workmanship & spirit of excellence is second to none in DFW and Austin!
ESTIMATED JOB TIME
Varies depending upon your BBQ make, number of burners, size of stainless steel to polish, amount of grease/grime build up to remove – Estimate between 2-6 hours per grill cleaning.
Varies depending upon BBQ make, size and amount of time to deep clean and polish. Grease/Grime buildup & severity will be determined by onsite technician. Jobs outside of DFW service area will be assessed & priced individually with client.
NOTE: Technician will charge extra $$ if grill is ridiculously filthy and requires extra time to clean beyond the industry standard! This will be obvious to all parties.
***Additional OUTDOOR Services (DFW Area Only)
Technician will price according to parts & time of labor required.
- Polish Counters
- Scrub Grout
- Polish Sink
- Clean/Sanitize Fridge.
- Drawers Cleaned/Polished
- Cabinet Under Island Cleaned
- Remove Rodent Activity
- Portable Heaters Cleaned/Polished
- Grill Grates
- Searing Trays
- Heat Stones and Lava Rocks
- Low Heat Issues
- Gas Leaks
- Gas Regulators, Hoses and Attachments
- Push Button and Rotary Ignitor Modules
- Electrode Repair of Sparking Unit
- Conversion of Propane to Natural Gas and Vice Versa
- Gas Shut Off Valve Install
- Valve Repair and Install
- BBQ Install and Removal
- Side Burner
$149 Trip Charge applies for 2nd trip outside original scope of work.
All out of Dallas-Fort Worth service area charged for round trip $149 PER hour.