Cooking is involved at every excellent barbecue. Brats, hamburgers, hot dogs, chicken, and veggies are consistently tossed on the grill. A fresh way to add a splash of color to your barbeque is with a fresh fruit salad, although most people enjoy the bar-b-que classics! To have a barbecue that is next level, why dont you serve a fresh fruit salad with grilled fruit and throw your guests a curveball!
Everything You Need:
Your favorite fruits – you can use whatever fruits you happen to be in the mood for! The grill is an excellent way to improve the fruit’s taste on it’s own or include it with other items!
- First preheat your grill for 15 minutes then brush the grates clear.
- Prepare whatever fresh fruit you have chosen, wash and peel/cut if desired.
- Set the temperature at 450F.
- Put fresh fruit in grill basket basket or directly on the grill. Big pieces may be placed directly on the grill, but little fruits like raspberries or blueberries should be put into your basket.
- Grill the fresh fruit for approximately 6-8 minutes. The bigger fruit may possibly require an additional few minutes so you can actually caramelize the fruit.
- Remove from grill and serve!
A meal can be taken to another level with broiled, fresh fruit! Below are a few additional suggestions about the best way to add the taste of grilled fresh fruit to your food:
- Vanilla ice cream topped with blueberries & grilled bananas
- Grilled strawberry chocolate milkshake
- Grilled Sangria
- Grilled blueberry salsa
- Grilled blood orange chicken salad