With temperatures soaring this summer, a clean grill is probably the last thing on your mind. But it’s actually one of the best times to schedule your bbq grill inspection & cleaning to make sure you’re ready to face those fall and winter temps head-on.Image
At Texas Grill Masters, we strongly recommend an annual BBQ inspection. That being said, we don’t recommend you take on the task yourself, unless you’re prepared with the latest local and national structural requirements and up-to-date industry knowledge and the specialized inspection equipment to do the job…
Enter the BBQ Grill Repair & Cleaning Experts
But how do you go about hiring someone? We’ve put together a few steps to consider when deciding which BBQ grill master will perform your annual inspection (or another service on your BBQ grill). Keep in mind: Proper care and attention to service can help protect you and your family from unnecessary fires and grease build up, so it’s really important to choose your bbq grill company pro wisely.
Of course, we’re partial to hiring a Texas Grill Master Pro – but whoever you interview, make sure you ask these vital questions to determine the technician’s credibility:
- How long has the BBQ grill cleaning & repair company been in business?
- Does the company offer current references?
- Does the company have unresolved complaints filed within the city or state consumer protection agency or Better Business Bureau?
- Does the company or individual carry a valid business liability insurance policy to protect your home and furnishings against accidents?
- Does the company ensure that a BBQ grill master will be on the job site?